User avatar

Vampirewolf3

  • Art & Photography Re: Tonks! (Drawn on paint)

    What can I say. It's awesome. A.k.a. kewl. A.k.a. nice. A.k.a. keep up the good work! (OK, that was cheesy) But, it IS nice.

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Just write it.

    And... the next words are: President, television, dinosaur, expectations, guitar, helplessness. Last night, the president gave a press conference about the newest expectations for car safety. It wasn'

    Nov 20, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Just write it.

    My random words: flower , pencil , door , book , table , person , knife Harry picked up the chewed-up pencil that lay on his desk and twirled it ...

    Nov 19, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Made-up words

    bestest- better than best

    Nov 19, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Where do you like go when you want a secret meeting? "Somewhere close, discreet. Like a Port-a-Potty!" JunHee Lee. Do you consider an oxen a lunch or a snack?

    Nov 19, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    What's the longest you've ever had to stand without the chance to lean or sit? "Waitin' for the chair to be invented!" Uncle Hertle. Define normal.

    Nov 19, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Do you ever watch the dawn? No. I'm too tired to wake up." Frurder the Koala Have you heard the cry of raven?

    Nov 19, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    I'm not quite sure where I can begin my story. I would liek to skip to the part with all the action, but then there is some stuff I need ...

    Nov 19, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: BOB avatars

    I can just imagine someone saying that after coming back from a danger zone. XD

    Oct 15, 2006


Perfection is lots of little things done well.
— Marco Pierre White