User avatar

Vampirewolf3

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Throne of Chaos

    erm...thanks for all the comments ill work on it

    Oct 18, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: BOB avatars

    I can just imagine someone saying that after coming back from a danger zone. XD

    Oct 15, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: And This is the Crazy Part

    The tag read: Pixie Chief of of Development Section Two Yeah. I agree with Pixie: Chief of of Development does sound awkward. Other than that, I liked it.

    Oct 15, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Throne of Chaos

    The Storm Mage The Dust in the Wind Strange Talents The Infernal's Hate .::The Storm Mage::. The shepherd climbed up the jagged peaks of Havoc Mountain located in the mountains ...

    Oct 14, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: ALEANA

    Its almost like there is a cloak of assure is keeping her from her own agony. The "its" need an apostrophe. She stops to breathe and thunder sounds in the ...

    Oct 14, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Wolf Kindred :: The Rising

    terrible bloodthirsty deeds. I would add a comma between terrible and bloodthirsty. Also, the story is somewhat confusing at the beginning with different terms. It was not until the end ...

    Oct 14, 2006


If you don't know where you're going, any road'll take you there.
— George Harrison