User avatar

Vampirewolf3

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Red Skies

    “Kohan?” I jumped and spun around to face the five year old girl behind me. My heart pounded against my rib cage and my skin itched from the sudden fright. ...

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Throne of Chaos

    This story is good, but plot and descriptions could be rephrased. How so?

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Warcraft III:The Mission of the Freelancers

    Well, I think that this story should probably be under "Fan Fiction." Also, try considering copyright problems. One more thing, some people might not understand the complicated politics of "Warcraft."

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The war path

    Spelling errors in writing is (pauses to think, then falls asleep). Oh yes, flies. Little, tiny things that are somehow extremely annoying. "So annoying, yet so little!" screamed the frustrated ...

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The forgotten

    It was soon discovered it was not enough the men and women slaughtered by the demonic strangers. Sort of confusing. Try: It was soon discovered that there were not enough ...

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: I HATE THE DUMB PEOPLE AT MY SCHOOL!!!

    at least you guys have a store, the only thing we had way $2.50 hot chocolate for a fundraiser...of course, they never told us what the fundraiser was for...

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: I'm pissed off at Napster right now...

    i just search the web for music, and most sites have some songs that you can download for free

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Throne of Chaos

    Info dump....thanks for the "info" "dump" about info dumps.

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Throne of Chaos

    Thanks for all of the critics that have come to invade my post! :D Did I mention...thanks? Well, even if I did, thanks. P.S. Hunerzero, I changed that little bug.

    Nov 14, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Limericks

    There was a cow who roamed the plains Who saw many people driving trains One day she wanted to try it And didn’t like it on bit The crazy cow ...

    Nov 14, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The war path

    Jazz sat on the docks of Queshek, rapped in a cloak, faking sleep . I don't know. I think "pretending to be asleep" kinda'-sorta' sounds better. The gaurd was a ...

    Nov 11, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: And This is the Crazy Part

    I saw in your first post that the company kidnapped people to play in their amusement park, and that was what I was expecting in the second chapter when I ...

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Throne of Chaos

    I guess that the first paragraph would be the prologue. The time period is sort of...time-less, but probablyt most like medival.

    Nov 8, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Grandmother's Quilt

    "Your grandmother made that quilt for you," said my mother. Ever since my grandmother passed away, I had collected all of my memories of her. I remembered all the days ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Throne of Chaos

    Yay! Spruced up is the 2nd revision!

    Nov 6, 2006


Quotegenworthy is a adjective which should be used on YWS way more.
— NovemberCrow