User avatar

Vampirewolf3

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Throne of Chaos

    Hunterzero is right. I looked it over, and I changed all the mistakes that I found. Thanks! :D

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Fallen Angel

    OK. Just one more thing. I like how the story is developed, but try putting more emphasis on Sarah's child-ish-ness.

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: My Bad!

    Two years old: the age of TYWS itself.

    Nov 16, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Immortality's Price.

    Vampire stories are good. First person vampire stories are better. Do me a favor and write more. (It was impossible to find flaw in your writing.)

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: First part

    The snow was blinding, wolf howled into the darkness from a distance, commemorating the return of Korin. Try "wolves."

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Maqur Isles

    red =revision green =comments The shadows danced in the trees, forced back by the small fire. I like your imagery Ten faces were lit up by the traversing Traversing is ...

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Throne of Chaos

    I think that the only resemblance to a Zeus story would be the word "Titans." How do you think the descriptions could be "rephrased?"

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Fallen Angel

    Please accept my dearest apologies from the deepest of my heart...if it hasn't already been removed through surgical means and that I am currently living in a mirage.

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Towers of Souls

    Quite a long story! I loved it. However, I fail to imagine thieves banding together with militia...it's slightly too fantasy-ical.

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Fallen Angel

    Tricky, tricky. But still very, very good. when you do a conversation, the quotes are usually double quotes. Like this: " It's all up to you I guess, but just ...

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Curst by a Breath

    I love the story. Especially the part were you realize that the protagonist "cannot die." That's always interesting. Trust me, it is ALWAYS interesting. One thing though, try adding more ...

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Twilight City

    Not much changes since I last visited, but I did find something. Robin landed sharply on the cobblestone, causing the wound on his side to flare sharply in protest. He ...

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Part I

    Pretty good, just try to make the story slower (a bit). Running away from home doesn't go that quickly. I've never tried it, but I assume some thought goes in ...

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Forgotten

    There is a dire need for commas in the entire story. Try breaking sentences up into smaller ones. Read all about it! Read all about it! Comma shortage hits city! ...

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The war path

    Friendly reminder : To make something italic , highlight it (or select it, whatever you call it), then hit the button at the top that says " i ."

    Nov 15, 2006


Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.
— G.K. Chesterton