User avatar

Vampirewolf3

  • Other Poetry Re: Untitled. Needs title

    I liked the poem, but it lacked meter. A good title might be: "Why" I'm not sure, it's not that good of a title.

    Nov 19, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Random

    Random! (-15)

    Nov 19, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Random

    Random! (-15)

    Nov 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I searched the web, yes?

    Nov 19, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Blessed

    Clear these fools from the tent so we can talk real business. Shouldn't these been in quotes? “Dmitri, please.” D-e-r-i-m-i-t-wha? (Hard to pronounce, so hard to remember). “We must do ...

    Nov 19, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cost of Action

    Though I’d have no trouble destroying this mortal, my gut told me to keep patience. I'm sure you meant: Though I’d have no trouble destroying this mortal, my gut told ...

    Nov 19, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shadow Creepers - Chapter 1

    Hmm...April in summer...that's odd. Or maybe it's just me. I'm not good with time zones, seasons, etc. and what-not. “Autumn, this is really odd behavior when your sister has been ...

    Nov 19, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Fallen Angel

    Holy cow. That is by far the best story I have ever read. However, the reader needs to feel like everything is more of a coincidence. The plot is good ...

    Nov 19, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Silent

    Better now? (I guess it does take off a bit of excitement)

    Nov 18, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Throne of Chaos

    Thanks for the crit. I change it all now.

    Nov 18, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Silent

    So...this idea blew up (like my country), so I'm going to make something up. Thats new. Hopefully. Chapter One John Blaire hugged his coat tighter as the chilling wind numbed ...

    Nov 18, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Blessed

    The colonel stretched the tendons of his right hand outward until they could no longer extend. In one swift motion, he balled his hand into a compacted fist, the nails ...

    Nov 17, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Warcraft III:The Mission of the Freelancers

    There are quite a bit of random symbols in your writing. What's up with that, huh? Huh?

    Nov 17, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Secret Dwellers - Chapter 1

    She had cuts and bruises everywhere and her eyes were so dry from the fall that she didn’t want to open them. I don't see how eyes are dry from ...

    Nov 17, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Throne of Chaos

    Sure, I don't see why not. *Note: Changed some spelling/grammar errors*

    Nov 17, 2006


Stories don't end because you stopped paying attention.
— SJ Whitby