User avatar

Vampirewolf3

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Immortality's Price.

    I didn't like this. It was the typical vampire/slayer story and the blooddrinking and vampire-turning processes were glossed over. It wasn't meaningful and the characters weren't new or different or ...

    Nov 19, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    What's the longest you've ever had to stand without the chance to lean or sit? "Waitin' for the chair to be invented!" Uncle Hertle. Define normal.

    Nov 19, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Do you ever watch the dawn? No. I'm too tired to wake up." Frurder the Koala Have you heard the cry of raven?

    Nov 19, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    I wish I were able to fence tomorrow, rather than stuck finishing a bloody presentation for Western Civ. Granted, but now you have to do Western Civ. reports for the ...

    Nov 19, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but now it is 1 inch by 1 inch by 1 inch. (That wasn't so bad, wasn't it?) I wish I could become a Speaker of the Forum. (Rofl)

    Nov 19, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elf Son

    Hunterzero pointed most of them out, but there is just one thing. You have too many cliche-ish type events. Try to come up woth something original.

    Nov 19, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Unnatural People

    Just one thing. "You must learn not to feel pity for the weak. Learn this, and you will become stronger. Your opponent will find this weakness, and use it to ...

    Nov 19, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Boys in Eyeliner

    boys + eyeliner = something i cannot even begin to comprehend

    Nov 19, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Kingdom of Loathing

    A long time ago, in a kingdom by the sea, lived the Naughty Sorceress* and me with nothing in my mind lest to defeat her, and for her, to defeat ...

    Nov 19, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Brooke Leighann

    :cry: It's almost like Poe, except not sadistic and pessimistic enough. Rofl-copter. I like it. It is pretty hard to write a good & different love poem.

    Nov 19, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings

    Join the club. Everyone here is warm, friendly, and 123% dedicated to writing. Right? Erm, right? Hello? (Find myself completely alone)...just kidding. Just give me a PM and I'll help ...

    Nov 19, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: nova sum

    Hola euterpe13! (My spanish is gettin' rusty) I remember when I was new...(dreamy look)If you have any questions or need a crit, PM me, and I will come and say ...

    Nov 19, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    I'm not quite sure where I can begin my story. I would liek to skip to the part with all the action, but then there is some stuff I need ...

    Nov 19, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: "the other one"

    her eyes like Thoreau’s meadows; who's Thoreau? Sorry for being a n00l3. :shock: Other than that, it's good. Keep it up!

    Nov 19, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Freedom

    Oooh. I liked Eragon. It was a pretty (who am I kidding? awesome) book i liked this little exerpt from arya's imprisonment

    Nov 19, 2006


"Peace sells, but who's buying?"
— Megadeth