User avatar

Vampirewolf3

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Man of the First World

    Cliche test. If you find this plot similar to yours, it could be a cliche. Boy kills parents. Turns out, the person who told him to kill his parents is ...

    Nov 21, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Unnatural People

    Nazgul? Sounds like the creatures in Lord of the Rings, does it not? I didn't like, no actually, I hated the prologue. Info dump; everything said there could have been ...

    Nov 20, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Balloons in Winter C8 /P

    I couldn't help but to ask the most useless question. Why are there so many C?'s? What are the C's?

    Nov 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    I wish it were the 27th already Granted, but the world already ended. (Sorry I couldn't come up with anything better). I wish there were 8 days in a week ...

    Nov 20, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Blessed

    Skirmish. I noticed that word, this time through reading it. Aren;t skirmishes small battles? Why is it that big of a problem then?

    Nov 20, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Man of the First World

    Aiden! – Strange, very strange. Curiosity consumed him. Hello, who r u? Seconds passed until more letters snapped on screen. Come to the park at midnight! – He was just ...

    Nov 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Boulevard of Broken Dreams Rofl-copter

    Nov 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but now all the intellectual and spiritual blindness have come to you! I wish I could understand the meaning of life.

    Nov 20, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Just write it.

    And... the next words are: President, television, dinosaur, expectations, guitar, helplessness. Last night, the president gave a press conference about the newest expectations for car safety. It wasn'

    Nov 20, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Bluebird

    I came here to escape this, but everywhere I go I see his face staring back at me. You suddenly shift from "this" to a face. Confusing, eh? I close ...

    Nov 20, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    Hey! My name is Krystalstars. I recently found (Through my friend Erin.) that I have a knack for poetry and that I like it, so I put a pen to ...

    Nov 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    Masterfully

    Nov 20, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Just write it.

    My random words: flower , pencil , door , book , table , person , knife Harry picked up the chewed-up pencil that lay on his desk and twirled it ...

    Nov 19, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Made-up words

    bestest- better than best

    Nov 19, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Where do you like go when you want a secret meeting? "Somewhere close, discreet. Like a Port-a-Potty!" JunHee Lee. Do you consider an oxen a lunch or a snack?

    Nov 19, 2006


Why is my dog your fig father????
— JazzElectrobass