User avatar

Vampirewolf3

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Liars

    Chapter two is up. Maybe to expo is too cliche or boring?

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Liars

    Thanks for pointing out those mistakes. I have so many messy drafts that I lose track of what I really want to write. “You reckon this is the one?” said ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Liars

    ~ chapter one ****************************** There was more smoke than air. In the far corner of the Onyx Club, Earl downed the last few remaining drops of his ice cold whiskey ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dawn

    Ooh! This is much better than the previous version! I like your new idea: most stories are about people who ARE magicians, living with other magicians, but this is just ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dawn

    Hi guys! well this is my first time posting a story on this account, had to make a new one since I can't get into my old account (phoenix) :[ ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Tonks! (Drawn on paint)

    What can I say. It's awesome. A.k.a. kewl. A.k.a. nice. A.k.a. keep up the good work! (OK, that was cheesy) But, it IS nice.

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Death to Riches

    Yes, I am a very nit-picky editor. And I'm probably wrong. but hey, that's OK. Destruction is bliss Thy destruction is greater than thy hate Spite thee and thou shall ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Mal'Zhurn

    The windows rattled like rabid animals in a cage. Brief flashes of lightning lit up the pitch black sky. Gerard turned on his mat, his mind blurred with drowsiness. Only ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Silent

    I..um..kinda' rewrote my story. Hehe.

    May 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Random

    Random! (-15)

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Random

    Random! (-15)

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Random

    Random! (-15)

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Random

    Random! (-15)

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: Classic Parody of a Song

    Dashing through the snow, On a pair of broken skis, Crahing into trees, Screaming all the way! The sno-w is turning red, I think I'm almost dead, I woke up ...

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Menagerie - part one

    I enjoyed the story. The beggining really pulls you in.

    Nov 27, 2006


Most people ignore most poetry because most poetry ignores most people.
— Adrian Mitchell