User avatar

Vampiress

  • Writing Activities Re: The Showing vs. Telling Game

    Sophie reached her hand up to the tall shelf, seeing the red cookie jar that she desperately wanted to reach, but her mother made sure she had no access to ...

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Need help on publishing!!

    Yes. I overuse some words and would like to 'shake' things up by using a thesaurus.

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Query Letter Do's and Dont's

    It helped me alot, your so helpful. Thank you, Mackenzie

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Essential websites for anyone trying to get published

    Thank you SO much! :D

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: The Uber Writer's Block Thread

    I have writers block alot, but recently I came up with a great story idea. So, I am currently writing it, *sigh* still.

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Need help on publishing!!

    Ok, thank you. I didn't know they had different spelling. So, practicing is right for me, got it. Thanks again! ~Mackenzie

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Query Letter Do's and Dont's

    I have a question if you don't mind. Do we send the whole 'book' or just like the first 50 pages\3 chapters? Or a summary for beginning,middle, and ending? Or ...

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Need help on publishing!!

    Isn't practicing spelt that way not practising??

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Need help on publishing!!

    Sorry, When I am online I don't pay attention. At school, writing, ect I care. I really think I have a chance ( if I edited it). I am planning ...

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Admins delete this!

    Whoa, calm down. If you want reviews, the best thing to do is to review other people. You'll get noticed a LOT easier. :P Anyway... there are a lot of ...

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Admins delete this!

    Please don't just read and don't leave comments. I'd like some advice! :elephant:

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Need help on publishing!!

    Thanks. I don't care how old I am I just want my book published. I want to make a change for someone, open a path for them to give reading ...

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Fantasy Writers, Stand Up!

    I do.

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Admins delete this!

    Do you guys like it?? :elephant:

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Need help on publishing!!

    I want to published fantasy book that I have been working on. Part of it is posted here.. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get it published, or ...

    Dec 30, 2009


he’s a red flag but i might be colorblind
— ToastK