User avatar

Vampiress

  • Poetry Discussion Re: Help with Poetry!

    Thanks your a very very big help. Mackenzie

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Admins delete

    About the talking to the reader, it's in her point of veiw and most people would think that. Thanks for the advice.

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Help with Poetry!

    Ok. I thought poetry had to ryhme. I suck at writing poetry. I should stick to fantasy.

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Help with Poetry!

    My horrible poem. When I'm bored at night and I don't feel right and alone I don't go on moan I look out outside The stars shine with the moonlight ...

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Help with Poetry!

    Thank you so much for the advice and thanks for not reading my question and going like most people do. Thanks I appreciate the answer, well I'm off to read ...

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Admins delete

    I'd really like it if you guys didn't read and go. Comment please even if it's tips, they are really helpful! Tell me what you think of it, if it's ...

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Out of control - part 1 of 2

    Hey there Aina, I started reading but I lost interest because 1. I knew hardly ANYTHING about the main character,which makes me wonder what the person is like which gets ...

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The spirits of the Forest

    I knew was she spoke was true, That doesn't make sense. Change to " I knew what she spoke of was true". Other than that I thought it was really ...

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Admins delete

    Thanks!

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Help with Poetry!

    One question I have always asked myself : how do you write poetry?! - mackenzie

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS 2009 Yearbook

    I just joined this website yesterday and love it. I just wanna say thanks if you gave a chance on me and helped and didn't ignore me like most people ...

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Testing the water...with an extract of mine

    I stood from my vantage point Um, That's not the best opening line. Opening lines should be really interesting, descriptive and make you wanna keep reading. I found this quite ...

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lies Hidden in Truth-prologue and part 1 of chapter one

    By the way, I love your title for it. It really caught my attention. Good luck and I hope tons of people read it. Have you written more than chapter ...

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lies Hidden in Truth-prologue and part 1 of chapter one

    Then, I will read it. ;D

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lies Hidden in Truth-prologue and part 1 of chapter one

    I think you should rate this so people know who the audience is for. Just in case, for non-age appropriate things. =)

    Dec 30, 2009


Life’s disappointments are harder to take if you don’t know any swear words.
— Bill Watterson