User avatar

Vampiress

  • Art & Photography Re: Wolf

    Very good artist!

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    State

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Angels and Vampires-Part 5

    It's your own work nobody know the story line as well as you. Try coming up with many ideas and see how they flow with the other parts. The one ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Angels and Vampires-Part 3

    Very good. I'm not the best at picking out errors, so I hope the rest are. Sorry, and I just have a bit of advice.... Lexine makes me think of ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Angels and Vampires-Part 2

    Early morning signaled the sky, the bands of orange light rising into the blue, like a sunset in reverse. Not a car was on the road on the New York ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Angels and Vampires: Part 1

    Lexine. Never a good place to start, out of order, not to fit in. This sentence makes me wonder, Is it a person or place? You don't want your reader ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Angels and Vampires-Part 5

    I'll give suggestions after I read the other parts because I don't like skipping. SO,brb!

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Admins delete

    Thanks, I'll work on chapter 2. You hellped me so much. :D

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Query Letter Do's and Dont's

    Well, Warriors is in the childrren's section at Borders and I don't read Children's book because they are way to easy. I was targeting for ages 12+. I've read warriors.

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Query Letter Do's and Dont's

    What's a good publisher for a Wolf Fantasy novel?

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Help with Poetry!

    Me with out you is like Black with no White Night with out a following day April with out May Hot with out cold You and me are opposites With ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    I'm not allowed to post pictures of myself.

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    It sounds like a book about someone who causes fear or has a fear of something that happends everyday. ____________________ Hunters (book 1): Purity

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    (how do you do this??)

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Admins delete

    Thanks anyway.

    Dec 31, 2009


The world is your oyster. Well, it’s my oyster, but you can have some of it.
— Feltrix