User avatar

Vampiress

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hunters: Book 1: Purity

    I'd also like to say Azami, having her fear? If you read the whole thing, it's not a fear but her brother Kage dies, which changes her up.

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hunters: Book 1: Purity

    Hero here! Now, to review. Note if you cannot handle blood, you shouldn't read this. "read alittle and review what you read, you don't have to do it all at ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hunters: Book 1: Purity

    hi! i am here to comment on your story, as you may all ready know! first off, i love wolves (my fav animal) so i love them in here lol. ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hunters: Book 1: Purity

    Note if you cannot handle blood, you shouldn't read this. Preface The pale moonlight shone through the branches of the dark brown trees, glowing onto the wolves’ fur. It wasn't ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: How to make a book longer?!

    i AM WRITING A NOVEL. K? Well, it's 36,000 short of words. Any tips on making it longer making things more descriptive???

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Animal.

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Admins delete

    Thank you so much. Nice dancing elephant. Yes, i know everyone thinks character talking to the audience was stupid. I don't think so. Thanks alot Mage_banks. Thanks for commenting on ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Admins delete

    Ok, thank you.

    Jan 1, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Country

    Jan 1, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Admins delete

    Thank you, I will. :D glitter text generator by

    Jan 1, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lies Hidden in Truth-prologue and part 1 of chapter one

    Well, E means a little kid could read it without getting scared, lots of blood, scared about war. But yes, so far I agree it's E. Good story!! I like ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Admins delete

    I posted chapter 2.

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Angels And Vampires-Part 4

    Forgotten, Once again... excellent piece of work you've written. Basically the same things I had pointed out before, still the name Lexine I picture a girl, when I know it's ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Angels and Vampires: Part 1

    Forgotten, Nothing wrong with the end,keep it. Please do. It's just and odd way to end of a story\chapter, in my opinion. It's just my opinion, if you like, keep ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Poetry Discussion Re: "Emo" Poetry vs. Good Poetry

    In my opinion, I see emo as EMOtional. Not cutting yourself.....

    Dec 31, 2009


To answer before listening—that is folly and shame.
— Proverbs 18:13