User avatar

VampireSenshi

The Medium

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 9

    Traxis MM, with an X

    Jun 1, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Eagle Crest Hallows [3]

    Traxis "Really? No demon? Not even one?" I ask. The girl just gives me a weird look. "No..." she says. "How 'bout a vampire or werewolf. Any of those?" I ...

    Jun 1, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 9

    Yeah, Demon Hunting BadA**

    Jun 1, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Eagle Crest Hallows [3]

    Traxis I use my telepathy to contact her. Blink twice if you're here against your will He blinks three times. I extinguish the fire in my hand. "Have you had ...

    Jun 1, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 9

    ENTER TRAXIS BANE!

    Jun 1, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Eagle Crest Hallows [3]

    Traxis Bane I focus on one house in particular. I've been scoping it out for a few days now, there's some sort of high level Downworlder in there. Probably a ...

    Jun 1, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 9

    WooH!

    Jun 1, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 9

    ok, I think I'm gonna throw Traxis in there now.

    Jun 1, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 9

    I don't know, I'm doing a fanfic of The Mortal Instruments and he's the main character. And I was pretty bored

    Jun 1, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 9

    Lol - she was quick too, like, ninja fast

    Jun 1, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 9

    That was really quick - NathalieLOLed ~ haha, that's an awesome name

    Jun 1, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 9

    someone already added it to there favorites! Win!

    Jun 1, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 9

    Here is the picture again, and the profile is attached!

    Jun 1, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 8

    Well, I will fix it

    Jun 1, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 8

    - I fixed it ... I don't think I'm gonna join that one, I was thinking of making one myself

    Jun 1, 2012


This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes