User avatar

VampireSenshi

The Medium

  • Archive Re: The Gift (Started!)

    Harrison The girl blushes slightly, then goes off from the group to talk to someone. I move to the outside of the group to get out of the crowd, I've ...

    Jun 7, 2012
  • Archive Re: Being You (accepting)

    Toby Sheer The girl, Amanda stuck around me. Hanging by my side. After about an hour of searching, we all organized back at the cabin. The un-official leader of the ...

    Jun 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 9

    wooh!

    Jun 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 9

    oh cool

    Jun 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 9

    okay, whatever floats yo boat :3

    Jun 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Forum Game: Construct-A-Story

    spicy

    Jun 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 9

    totally understand

    Jun 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 9

    okay :3

    Jun 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 9

    Bye pix! - hey biggles!!! Rocky! - I mentioned your character in The Gift :D

    Jun 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 9

    lol why?

    Jun 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 9

    that would suck, no more running for a while

    Jun 7, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Gift (Started!)

    Harrison Cole I walked near the front-middle section of the group of rebels walking to Garfunkel’s. I pace slowly along with the group, keeping stride without a problem. I look ...

    Jun 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 9

    haha, "I think I know what you're problem is, you walked here..." Doctor Obvious

    Jun 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 9

    lol that's horrible, i hate when I can't figure out what I did to make one of my limbs hurt.

    Jun 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 9

    are they all going as a group, or as individuals? :D - haha I fell down the stairs walking downstairs after i woke up, and I'm sore all over. I'm ...

    Jun 6, 2012


Believe only half of what you see, and nothing that you hear.
— Edgar Allan Poe