User avatar

VampireSenshi

The Medium

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 9

    nice, why haven't you slept?

    Jun 8, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Andrew I can see now that I've interrupted sexy time. So I make quick to fix things. "Hey, do you guys want me to take the babies so you guys ...

    Jun 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 9

    lol

    Jun 8, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Andrew I flash into the tavern, I see Jace and Rayah at the bar. "Oh, hey guys!" I say, sitting next to them.

    Jun 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 9

    I'm throwing Andrew

    Jun 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 9

    i say we say that happened in an alternate universe, so we have a decent storyline fore Tale of Two Demigods

    Jun 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 9

    I was in Japan for that big earthquake... so where are Jace and Rayah at on their timeline currently in Moosehead?

    Jun 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 9

    oh yeah, I just hope that no one is hurt in the areas that ARE having tornados

    Jun 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 9

    i think most of my state has a tornado warning right now, but not really in my area

    Jun 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 9

    it died down, but it could start up again any second, I'm pretty sure we made GMA yesterday

    Jun 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 9

    dude, it's hailing like crazy here. We had a giant storm yesterday, and this is crazy

    Jun 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 9

    hey guys

    Jun 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza

    Traxis Bane I shake her hand. She downs a whiskey. "I'm having an off day i guess, usually I don't mistake non-downworlders like you two." I say, sipping my Dr. ...

    Jun 7, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza

    Traxis Bane "Ok then, I'm done here I guess, no downworlders." I say quietly. I follow the girl into the bar. I sit next to her. "I'm sorry to have ...

    Jun 7, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza

    Traxis Bane My enhanced ears pick up her say demigoddess. "Ah, I haven't met one of you in a while. If you want to go, you can. My business is ...

    Jun 7, 2012


A non-writing writer is a monster courting insanity.
— Franz Kafka