User avatar

VampireSenshi

The Medium

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 9

    he could bring Aaron

    Jun 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 9

    yeah! - Name it KABOOM! (because there will probably be alot of esplosions)

    Jun 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 9

    Amusement Park definitely. KABOOM! Amusement Park

    Jun 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 9

    yes, jace and rayah can ride the love boat or the lovey dovey ferris wheel

    Jun 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 9

    lol pix that's how I got the idea, well, partly

    Jun 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 9

    I don't know who that is

    Jun 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 9

    Ok so this guy leaves his phone in a bar, and this girl finds it and takes it home because she thinks it's hers. Then he calls the phone to ...

    Jun 8, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Gift (Started!)

    Harrison "Harrison, bring him to the others, Hayden is not good with blood..." Ryder calls, "Got It!" I say, I walk closer to the guy. I look him over for ...

    Jun 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 9

    I have an awesome story idea if you guys wanna hear it

    Jun 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 9

    *shrugs* okay

    Jun 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 9

    totally, it's not that special

    Jun 8, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Gift (Started!)

    Harrison I hear a commotion, me and Alyxa follow Hayden and Taylor to a boy who's been shot in the leg. Alyxa stays behind with him and Ryder, Hayden, and ...

    Jun 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 9

    lol brb

    Jun 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The Graveyard.

    Twilight: 29 (-1) Harry Potter: 59 Miley Cyrus: 47 Hunger Games: 62 Vampire Diaries: 46 YWS: 61 (+1) Pretty Little Liars: 39 X-Men: 51 Books: 54 Pigs: 51 Music: 62 ...

    Jun 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 9

    Haha pix you are the best older sister ever, you deserve a medal

    Jun 8, 2012


And you have to flaunt the weird, my friends.
— Alex Fierro