User avatar

VampireSenshi

The Medium

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 11

    haha pix, I'm kinda bored :/

    Jul 2, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 11

    how's it goin?

    Jul 2, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 11

    hey guys

    Jul 2, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Insert Coin [2]

    you receive a door *inserts a baby dragon*

    Jul 1, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: This Means War! (Game)

    Um, why even ask? - Lee ftw!!! Edward (Fullmetal Alchemist) vs. Monkey (One-Piece)

    Jul 1, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    6/10 - kinda weird

    Jul 1, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Answer a question with a question game

    Who cares about inquiries of that subject?

    Jul 1, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]

    For running with wolves...

    Jul 1, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Motorway Cafe

    Ayani "That, my friend, was amazing..." she says. I laugh a little, "You are too kind, but they do tell me I'm good. But it's really all the cards, they ...

    Jun 29, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Motorway Cafe

    Ayani "Entertain me," she laughs. "It will be my pleasure..." I say, pulling my deck of Tarot Cards from the box on my belt. I flip the cards around my ...

    Jun 29, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Motorway Cafe

    Ayani "Thank You," she says, blushing. "You are very welcome saraza, I speak only the truth." I say, sipping my drink. "So what do you do?" she asks. "Ha, I ...

    Jun 29, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Motorway Cafe

    Ayani "Zo noma, my name is Ayani Detore Sa Vodeza" I say. "That sounds beautiful," she says, smiling. "Oh yes, beauty is coveted deeply in my country. As I'm sure ...

    Jun 29, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Motorway Cafe

    Ayani "Olympus! Sa Domain of the Gods?" I say in astonishment, "Yes," she says laughing. "It has been many years since I've graced the presence of a demigoddess, do tell ...

    Jun 29, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Motorway Cafe

    Ayani "Yeah," she says, "Yours?" I chuckle a little, "My accent is of Aura, my home country. Not many people have heard of it." I say. I bite my lip, ...

    Jun 29, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Motorway Cafe

    Ayani (I'm switching to 1st Person, I can't do 3rd anymore) The girl next to me orders a Scotch, she has an accent also. "Oh saraza, your accent. Se ilea, ...

    Jun 29, 2012


You won't know the outcome of something unless you try it.
— manilla