User avatar

VampireSenshi

The Medium

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [2]

    Andrew I'm inches from the shadow, about to slash at it with my sword. It throws a punch at me, all of the air I've ever breathed is forced out ...

    Jul 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 11

    lol yeah

    Jul 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 11

    I think I'm gonna have Andrew be in some sort of trouble, disturb the piece >:D

    Jul 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 11

    yeah sorry, I'm feeling really weird today

    Jul 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 11

    Haha ok then

    Jul 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 11

    Hey, is MO set ON mount olympus or at camp?

    Jul 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 11

    Aw, British baby

    Jul 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 11

    yeah, he's on

    Jul 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 11

    I kinda just made that last one Italian, I didn't wanna go get my Auri notes :P

    Jul 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Ayani I laugh, and lean back in my stool. lifting my hat a little so my eyes are visible. Not really caring anymore. "If you see her, do tell her ...

    Jul 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Ayani A few people walk in, probably the people they called. "Ha! You know, I've just realized who you remind me of!" I say, Joey looked at me. "You remind ...

    Jul 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 11

    aaw, she's a cutie :3 - I'll have him mention Jackie, and that's actually EXACTLY what I imagined him to look like, it's awesome

    Jul 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 11

    nice, Ayani -

    Jul 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Ayani So she's obviously seen other more interesting things, my eye color won't faze her. I get another drink from the bartender, this one is green. Oh by God I ...

    Jul 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 11

    that would be cool, whenever a write as an angel, they have gold irises. And I made the Auran people have purple eyes cuz it fits

    Jul 6, 2012


I, for one, welcome my new tomato overlords...
— Snoink