User avatar

VampireSenshi

The Medium

  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [4]

    ok I did

    Apr 1, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Stadium (In the Process of Ending/No longer accepting)

    Raphael ~ I was waling around looking for the rest of the gladiators when I stumbled upon Jesse and Michah. "Hey Guys," I said walking up.

    Apr 1, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [4]

    Ooops, wow, that was written in the wrong place. Sorry about that, I meant to suggest that he have a little more interaction with you guys.

    Apr 1, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [4]

    Maybe I'll have Raphael patch things up between them, give him a little bit more post time before he kicks the bucket *laughs maniacally*

    Apr 1, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [4]

    Well it looks like Imma have to do this myself *cracks knuckles and grins evily* - let the games begin...

    Apr 1, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [4]

    okay then Pix - do wanna kill him?

    Apr 1, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [4]

    Hey MM do you wanna kill him? (is he on? - if he isn't - do you wanna do it Pix?)

    Apr 1, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [4]

    WOOT! HE DIES TODAY!

    Apr 1, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [4]

    Rocky - I don't know, it think it would make for an emotional and funny death scene...

    Apr 1, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [4]

    can I make Raphael fall into the lava pit?

    Apr 1, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [4]

    I lived in italy!

    Mar 31, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [4]

    or mid sentence I'll just say DAMMIT VIRGIL, and some people with start laughing

    Mar 31, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [4]

    See? Pixie and MM. SMART PEOPLE

    Mar 31, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [4]

    my trick to seeing if someone is really smart is saying "man, it's colder than the ninth ring of hell out here." and seeing what they do..

    Mar 31, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [4]

    one day we were talking about my teacher having jury duty and someone said "Your heart shall be weighed against the feather of truth"

    Mar 31, 2012


she slept with wolves without fear, for the wolves knew there was a lion among them.
— r.m. drake