User avatar

VampireSenshi

The Medium

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    "That's why I didn't want to tell you!" she was crying. "I'm sorry Rayah." Do the face! Call her sweetie! The face won't help this, and she's married!

    Apr 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    whoops no, she called Jason

    Apr 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    gem is calling the bad andrew, now is where my work starts getting hard.

    Apr 5, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    "Rayah! There is no need to over-react!" I yelled, Jace made a move to do nothing. Thanx buddy

    Apr 5, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    - I found a better picture for Andrew, please excuse the shirtlessness

    Apr 5, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    "Oh, the reason I'm here. I really wasn't in the neighborhood really, I've been here a few days." "With whom?" she asked harshly, I gulped, "Um, Eris." You're screwed mate...

    Apr 5, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    I stared at the boy. He read your mind, that's pretty friggin cool Rayah was looking at me again. She handed the girl her phone.

    Apr 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    oh, cool

    Apr 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    Random Question that has been bugging me for a long time. What's with the stars under our profiles, what do they mean?

    Apr 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    ???

    Apr 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    Haha I didn't see your post Pix

    Apr 5, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    "Wait wait, why would Poseidon want to hurt me?" I said to her. I could tell Rayah was staring a hole in my head. "Andrew?" Oh gods she does know!

    Apr 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    I'll tag them with 'Good Andrew' and 'Bad Andrew'

    Apr 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    Both Andrews...

    Apr 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    I'll role play the both of them, the third party observers will be so confused.

    Apr 5, 2012


All we can do is our best, and hope that it was enough.
— CandyWizard