User avatar

VampireSenshi

The Medium

  • Randomosity Re: The Gender thread.

    Bet you can't guess me! (NOBODY THAT KNOWS IS ALOUD TO SAY!)

    Apr 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    little question: all the Demigods are related, so wouldn't that be illegal for them to have relationships and marry?

    Apr 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    I vote Jesse, I wanna see how Pixie will write the win...

    Apr 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [3]

    I certainly do, especially Fairy Tale and Fullmetal Alchemist! TUBM is eating peanut butter with a spoon out of a dixie cup

    Apr 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    So is Andrew still needed in Valentinos?

    Apr 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    Well I posted, he's not dead. But I can't figure put how to make him make Rayah know he's still alive.

    Apr 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: War for Olympus *Almost Finished*

    Andrew~ The world was dark, my side was still burning. But I was definitely still alive. I must have been immune to the poison. I could here Rayah's voice in ...

    Apr 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    well you guys already know he's gonna wake up, I'll post that in the DT so everyone knows.

    Apr 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    That make sense.

    Apr 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    What was wrong with that one? I was just trying to explain about what's gonna happen to him... :/

    Apr 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    The Requested Post No Longer Exists...

    Apr 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    Ok

    Apr 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    hey biggles- haha what would that be?

    Apr 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    Yeah, I only call him the evil Andrew because of the good Apollo Andrew.

    Apr 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    yes, he's a good one he is, impossible for him to be all bad.

    Apr 5, 2012


See the world. It's more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories. Ask for no guarantees, ask for no security.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451