User avatar

VampireSenshi

The Medium

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 3

    and then she get's pregnant...

    Apr 22, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Answer a question with a question game

    Is that a trick question?

    Apr 22, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 3

    how is that possible?

    Apr 22, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 3

    I'm best at the English accent, but I just cant get the Aussie down no matter how much I try...

    Apr 22, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]

    10/10 because all three of the quotes are awesome

    Apr 22, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 3

    I had a feeling you would say that, I'm currently taking accent classes, so I was just wondering

    Apr 22, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 3

    either, and MM, what are you researching?

    Apr 22, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 3

    I knew you would love it... What is your favorite accent Rocky?

    Apr 22, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Answer a question with a question game

    Do you like my avatar?

    Apr 22, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 3

    Thankyou *bows* I wasn't sure whether he'd be a little more shy, but I guessed he would take the necessary approach

    Apr 22, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 3

    Hey Rocky, if you wanna see a fun thing I did with Seth, I posted it on 131 Ways to the Top

    Apr 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: 131 Ways to the Top

    Seth! I was sitting in the kitchen on a bar stool when the girl named Merlene call for introductions.I figured if I was going to stay with these people, I ...

    Apr 22, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 3

    I am having so much fun right now

    Apr 22, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 3

    WOOT!!!

    Apr 22, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 3

    Man, I wanted to make this one...

    Apr 22, 2012


You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...
— Dr. Seuss