User avatar

VampireSenshi

The Medium

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 3

    Nice CPM Yeah, and they are ALL spelled the same!!! except for one girl, Kameryn who spells in with a K, and a y.

    Apr 23, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [3]

    I have NO idea what that means... The User Below me enjoys bands like All Time Low, Boys like Girls, and May Day Parade...

    Apr 23, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [8]

    Banned because I'm jealous because I can't get a rainbow signature...

    Apr 23, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 3

    Oh, and there are like Seven Camerons in my school...

    Apr 23, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]

    10/10 because I take Latin and I like Machiavelli...

    Apr 23, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 3

    I personally think Cameron is a crappy name, and my friends know that, so they give me nicknames. And I move a lot, so I have a lot of different ...

    Apr 23, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 3

    Or Toby, it depends on who you ask 0.o

    Apr 23, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 3

    Cameron, but everyone calls me Lesley

    Apr 23, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 3

    ??? I don understand

    Apr 23, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 3

    I'll throw my name in if all of you do

    Apr 23, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 3

    I don't think so MM

    Apr 23, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 3

    Vamp is back!

    Apr 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Challenge. (Started; accepting w/permission)

    Noah - She tells us there wouldn't be tents tonight. I had a spur of brilliance, I found a tree, I snapped a couple branches off of it. And I ...

    Apr 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus (Started)

    BACK TO THE FIRST PAGE!!!

    Apr 22, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 3

    it's just a question!!!

    Apr 22, 2012


You walk into this room at your own risk, because it leads to the future, not a future that will be but one that might be. This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace.
— Rod Serling