User avatar

VampireSenshi

The Medium

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Eagle Crest Hallows

    "Hey don't blame me I was drunk."I said to Gem and Jace at the same time. I turn back to Aphrodite, "If you use your Godly location power mojo, I'm ...

    Apr 29, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    Well Okay then, just saying I think they would make a cute couple.

    Apr 29, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Eagle Crest Hallows

    I turned to Jace, 'You should see that girl drink! She is a monster! First we did the dirinking thing, and then we played truth or dare. And then she ...

    Apr 29, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    Hey maybe Gem and Andrew can grow closer, living together and all. That would be cool! - Woo! drinking game

    Apr 29, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Eagle Crest Hallows

    I look and see Gem, "Oh Hey Gem! Sorry about last night, I thought I could beat you in a drinking game, but turns out I can't..." she looks at ...

    Apr 29, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    No! I don't want Andrew to die! He just survived cancer!

    Apr 29, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Eagle Crest Hallows

    I find Rayah's phone in my other pocket, it's bedazzled in Red and Green. I hand it to her.

    Apr 29, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    Fine

    Apr 29, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Eagle Crest Hallows

    I feel around my pocket to see if i have my phone, I don't. "Gah! Aphrodite that phone is mine!" She looks at me, 'It's bedazzled with pink diamonds Andrew..." ...

    Apr 29, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    then it's official! new roomies~!!!

    Apr 29, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    I say do it because if he gets on the couch again he's not gonna wanna get up

    Apr 29, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    How about we have Andrew move in you guys

    Apr 29, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Eagle Crest Hallows

    I look at Jace, I mouth the words "I didn't know she could do that" He mouths back, "Me niether" It takes me a second, but I get off the ...

    Apr 29, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    I don't understand!

    Apr 29, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Eagle Crest Hallows

    I try to get off the couch, but it's so comfortable I fall back down unto it. "This couch will be the death of me." I say quietly, "Aphrodite! Long ...

    Apr 29, 2012


Go in fear of abstractions.
— Ezra Pound