User avatar

VampireSenshi

The Medium

  • Archive Re: A Tale of Two Demigods

    And I think that's all we'll be needing! I think the first plan of action would be to assign ourselves chit chats that we know already that have their story ...

    May 4, 2012
  • Archive Re: A Tale of Two Demigods

    So for any of us who have been in the Storybook section for a long time. You may have noticed a couple common characters. Those are the ones that are ...

    May 4, 2012
  • Archive Re: 131 Ways to the Top

    Seth - I sat in the living room waiting for the minutes to pass. I see all the other candidates running around doing their hair and changing their clothes. Bella ...

    May 4, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Girls vs. Boys [2]

    Grewa! (an invented language of mine) angorich (boys) - 9 kapimich (girls) - 51

    May 3, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    here it is ~

    May 3, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    the civil war one? It took me awhile to research and do symbolism, it was a lot of work. and no one I applied for has even reviewed it

    May 3, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    yeah, but no one is reading it (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

    May 3, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    I copy and paste them

    May 3, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    well for me it's only 1718 ~and no one is reading my poem that I posted (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

    May 3, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    it's probably evening for you Biggles, but it's still afternoon-ish for me. I'm doing fine.

    May 3, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    Konnichiwa Amigos

    May 3, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    Well that was good while it lasted

    May 3, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    me either

    May 3, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Eagle Crest Hallows

    I feel Gem come and help me up, "Aaron, I just wanted to say, it's nice to see I'm not the only one who's had a terrible past." she says, ...

    May 2, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Eagle Crest Hallows

    I can feel myself coming back into conciousness, I feel for vibrations in the floor. I'm still in the house, the boy, Andrew. Is still standing behind me, the couple. ...

    May 2, 2012


Mariah Carey
— WFP chat in Holiday Trivia Night (2025)