User avatar

VampireSenshi

The Medium

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Eagle Crest Hallows

    I look at the evil Rayah, "I know right!" I look at the Evil Andrew. "No kissing or smooching on her in front of me, I don't need that image ...

    May 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    WHICH ONE!?!?!?! THERE ARE SO MANY!

    May 5, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Eagle Crest Hallows

    "Jesus why are there so many of us." I say to myself. "It's like having Schizophrenia full on all the time with you people." I say getting up.

    May 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    and Andrew is having a mental breakdown...

    May 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    Kei is gonna be scarred for life

    May 5, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Eagle Crest Hallows

    I drop onto the floor and yell, "WE'RE BEING ATTACKED!!!!"

    May 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    Jesus this is weird, so many different incarnations of the same characters. that's two full groups! and Kei of course

    May 5, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Eagle Crest Hallows

    I turn around and see Gem. "Oh my gods!" I look at her, and the other Gem. "Oh I'm going to need a Tylenol or something"

    May 5, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Eagle Crest Hallows

    "Nothing Rayah, just go smooch with your boyfriend or something." I flash over to the good Rayah. "Next time, we should pick a better neighborhood. One that at least has ...

    May 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    But he's in an intimate relationship with the other Gem, that would just be weird

    May 5, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Eagle Crest Hallows

    I almost make it into the other room when Evil Andrew calls me out. "Dude! Where are you goin?" he yells at me. "Well I was about to go die ...

    May 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    Well I figured that, but what do you mean MM?

    May 5, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Eagle Crest Hallows

    I turn and see the Evil Rayah burst through the door. Evil Andrew walks in beside her. "Oh Gods..." I say, trying to walk into the other room.

    May 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    I don't understand MM

    May 5, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Eagle Crest Hallows

    "Why are you staring at me?" She asks. "I don't think you want to know..." I turn and walk into the kitchen.

    May 5, 2012


“Can a magician kill a man by magic?” Lord Wellington asked Strange. Strange frowned. He seemed to dislike the question. “I suppose a magician might,” he admitted, “but a gentleman never could.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell