User avatar

VampireSenshi

The Medium

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 5

    Wooh! i just posted a thread on the Lounge Board!

    May 5, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: ¡El Salon Espanol!

    ¡Bienvenido al Salon Espanol! Aqui es un localizacion por los escritores hispanohablantes! O los escritores quien estan estudiando espanol. Welcome to the Spanish Lounge! This is a place for Spanish ...

    May 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 5

    Baltia probably

    May 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 5

    anything for you Rocky :D

    May 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 5

    Yeah, I saw that. I'll join.

    May 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 5

    *decides to enter conversation* And Aaron is still at the camp... doing nothing

    May 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    okay - NO MORE CURSING!!!! (But I can't believe that no flags went up for the sexy time)

    May 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    about the cursing or the sexy time?

    May 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    Lol one curse word is gonna get us in trouble with the admins when they all probably read all that crap about sexy time? I don't think so, but I ...

    May 5, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Eagle Crest Hallows

    A fight breaks out in seconds, I'm blown into a tree. Evil Rayah and Gem are now fighting. And Rayah is on her butt laughing. "Why does this always happen ...

    May 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    LOL MM B**ches be Jealous

    May 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    I think we should The Tale of Two Demigods to a professional person to have it examined and looked at. Perhaps they would consider publishing it, or making it into ...

    May 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    man, ECH is becoming a better soap opera than Days of Our Lives and The Young and The Restless

    May 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    Every cloud has a silver lining. So don't give up Rocky.

    May 5, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Eagle Crest Hallows

    I stand there and get punched by both of the Rayahs. Seriously? Really? I see the other Andrew walk out of the bathroom. "What's goin on?" he asks. "Help me ...

    May 5, 2012


You never really know how much of you takes residence in other people... We all exchange bits and pieces of ourselves with each other until we're big sparkly collages of everyone and everything we've ever loved
— GengarTheGhost