User avatar

VampireSenshi

The Medium

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 5

    me? a little...

    May 6, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: ¡El Salon Espanol!

    ¡Hola! También yo soy Americano. Estoy estudiando Español en mi escuela. Hey! I'm American also. I'm studying Spanish in school.

    May 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 5

    ENTER VAMPIRE! RAWR!!!

    May 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 5

    I;ll be back, I have to have dinner

    May 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 5

    Well okay then

    May 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 5

    and what will that do?

    May 6, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Eagle Crest Hallows

    Bad Andrew Gem threatened me, "Ok then, don't say I didn't worn you." I pull an Ice Blade out of the air. I run my hand over it to sharpen ...

    May 6, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Eagle Crest Hallows

    GOOD Andrew~ "Rayah! Why don't you heal her?" I say.

    May 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 5

    Sorry about that, how are we gonna kill her then? - (Well there's a sentence only a writer can say)

    May 6, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Eagle Crest Hallows

    Evil Andrew "Dammit Rayah!" I whisper to her. Kissing her, holding her hair. "We'll she live?" I ask. I stand up. "She better live or I'm going to kill you..." ...

    May 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 5

    he'd probably break down... how would she die?

    May 6, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Eagle Crest Hallows

    Evil Andrew I walk out and see a commotion. I see my alter ego next to the girl I saw earlier, with an arrow in his back. And I see ...

    May 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 5

    I can't wait to have Andrew tell that story to the twins. "Yeah, your mother shot me in the back with an arrow once..."

    May 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 5

    "OWW! Rayah! You shot me!" - "Haha it seems I have."

    May 6, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Eagle Crest Hallows

    Gem asks me if I'm alright. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just got shot in the back." I hear Rayah laugh in the background. "I'll survive, I've been through worse."

    May 6, 2012


By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return.
— Genesis 3:19