User avatar

VampireBloodrace

  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures 3

    You really have a knack for photography! I try to take good pictures, but I end up failing miserably. I really like the one with the black cat blurred in ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Teaser

    Oh! That was supposed to be hair?! Lol. I'm sorry but I thought that it was some kind os hood or something. Anyway, it's good for a few hours work, ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Teaser

    Oh! That was supposed to be hair?! Lol. I'm sorry but I thought that it was some kind os hood or something. Anyway, it's good for a few hours work, ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Teaser

    Oh! That was supposed to be hair?! Lol. I'm sorry but I thought that it was some kind os hood or something. Anyway, it's good for a few hours work, ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Unicorn

    I love the shading (something I could never do), it looks realistic! The horn is it's best feature, I think. The only thing that bothers me, though, is it's muzzle. ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Sea Monster

    Wow! I really like it! Great effects on the body and sea and the scales must have taken forever! I sometimes draw dragons, and the scales take hours to do! ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Bucking Beauty

    *stares at the picture* *doesn't know she's drooling* a...m...a...z...i...n...g! That is really incredible! I'm amazed at how uniquely drawn it is! I'm really jealous... one of the hooves doesn't look

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Bucking Beauty

    *stares at the picture* *doesn't know she's drooling* a...m...a...z...i...n...g! That is really incredible! I'm amazed at how uniquely drawn it is! I'm really jealous... one of the hooves doesn't look

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Wolf In A Burning Cave

    This is something I drew in 7th grade. Colored in by Larara *His expression is like it is because, when I drew him, I didn't want him to be afraid ...

    Dec 17, 2008


Remember, hate is always foolish, and love is always wise!
— The 12th Doctor