User avatar

VampireBloodrace

  • Art & Photography Re: Earring Eevee

    I know. I was inspired by an Eevee pic and I drew it, adding my own originality to it. I added a tail, earring, and bracelets

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Team Rocket Pk

    That's pretty much the point :D

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Glowing Clovers

    Well, I get mine on by scanning them onto Photoshop. I edit them there, save them, and walla'!

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Glowing Clovers

    Is it some kind of weed? Or am I totally and completely mistaken? (I probably am, lol)

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: School Project

    Oooooooh! I like it! Sure, it's all black and white but I like how the single leaf sits on top of all the others. I could never take a picture ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Glowing Clovers

    I love the color! How did you get it like that? Camera setting?

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Earring Eevee

    If you really like Pikachu, you should see my other sketch. It's called Team Rocket Pk

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Earring Eevee

    AAAAH! :smt089 I'm soo confused! People keep telling me something is wrong with the tails but I can't figure out what it is!!!

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Dakota Wolf

    This is another thing I drew in 7th grade.Once again colored in by Rayne Child!

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Cerberus

    Well, I don't know if you changed it or something, but I don't see it! When it becomes visible, i'd love to critique it! :D

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Earring Eevee

    Thank you! I agree, the nose doesn't seem right and the right paw is awkward...but I don't understand what is wrong about the tail...? By the way, can anyone tell ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Team Rocket Pk

    This is my "Team Rocket Pk" free hand sketch. This I 'copied' from an image I found on photobucket. If anyone knows how to put two attachments on a thread, ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Earring Eevee

    Well, the original Eevee didn't have two tails. She also didn't have the earring and bracelets.

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Earring Eevee

    So, this is my sketch of "Earring Eevee." I was inspired by an image I found and I recreated it, free hand. I added my own originality to it as ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Dragon

    From what I can make out, it's really good! I suggest better quality, though. It's kind of hard to see everything...also, maybe a little more detail would be good.

    Dec 17, 2008


Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
— Martin Luther King Jr.