User avatar

VampireBloodrace

  • Art & Photography Re: Ma evil wizard!

    Lol, like everyone has said, GREAT DETAILS! The shading is very well done as well. Lol. The cloak is my favorite part :)

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Spring is in the Air

    (1) Absolutely beautiful. The color of the flower is gorgeous and I love the angle at which you captured it! But, the background is kind of blank...I know this isn't ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Another of my art influenced by flowers

    Oooooh! That's cool! Hmmm...lets see 1) I agree with springrain, you have quite a talent! Lol 2) The stem and the leaves sprouting from the stem look a little weird ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Paris in Spring...

    Wow! Thats some amazing looking architecture! I'm not much of a photography critiquer, but I'm impressed at how well you capture each monument/building. Very, very pretty! :D

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Simple Wolf Picture

    Awww, that's cute. It's nose is a little to long though - that bugs me :) It's well done for a quick drawing on the computer

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Evil dragon of DOOOOOOOM!!!!

    Lol, that's rather funny. I like how you drew the dragon. It really looks evil and aggressive. The princess looks.....kinda......weird. She doesn't give the impression of "AAAAAAH! DON'T EAT ME!" ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Rayne and Tyranny Pups

    Lol, call me crazy, but I like how Rayne came out better! I like the smudging on the tail and her expression. Tyranny's eyes look kinda weird...and is she laughing? ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Hellfire - Rayne & Tyranny

    Well, as usual, I think your drawings are really good! I like how you drew the Hellfire behind them (even though they aren't in your Hellite story). Rayne's left paw ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: A Bird.

    Ooooh! :) I LOVE the colors! Very bright and bold! It reinds me of a Chinese/Japanese style. I like ti very much!

    Feb 11, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: June's Request for a drawing =P

    He's so funny! But, in a good way :D

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Victorian Pigeon

    Well, it would probably look better if it was smaller. It would also help with the overall feel of the image. Anyway, I love the bird! It's very pretty. Hard ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Photographs 2

    1. I love how you got that angle of the branch! Or is it a tree? Lol 2. I like how you portrayed the bird as your focal point. The ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Graphics

    THAT IS SOOO COOL!!!!!!! I'm SUPER jealous! I really like the Brisingr one! I agree with the nice colors you've chosen - for all of them! You've got a great ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Wolf In A Burning Cave

    Ok, ok! Lol! I UNDERSTAND, critiquers!!!!!!! His expression need changing - believe me, I would if I could! I drew this wolf before I ever found out about Naruto, so ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Wolf In A Burning Cave

    Well, yes, my drawings have the anime style to them. In this drawing, I was the only the one who drew it. The coloring was done by RayneChild. So you'll ...

    Dec 22, 2008


You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You’re moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You’ve just crossed over into… the Twilight Zone.
— Rod Serling