User avatar

VampireBloodrace

  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Who Will It Be? Part 2

    I have re-edited! Btw, Sasuke and I don't live together anymore!!!!!!

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Who Will It Be?

    Yay!!!! I re-re-edited! It should be better than before now!

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Birth of the War Age

    Ok so, its really late and I only got a tiny fraction of critique done! There will be more to come, so be ready! I just wanted to let you ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Stand

    Very deep thought. I really like this poem, as it shows us what we should be grateful about and what others do not have. It reminds us that there are ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Those blue eyes

    Just like everyone else- I found this to be really sweet. It's great that you're girlfriend had a guy like you. You probably don't always give her poems, but maybe ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Quest

    Ok, so i edited what I needed to edit! I hope it's better now! Please keep critiquing me! :D I have a note for artistpersona. VampireBloodrace wrote: “Oh no”, Demeter ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Quest Part 3

    I edited!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Hopefully it's better! Tell me if there a re any more mistakes!

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Who Will It Be?

    I have edited the story and I hope it sounds better now! Thanks to those who critiqued it!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Who Will It Be?

    Ok, so. I have only watched the anime series and i'm sorry for any misunderstandings. I'll add to and edit the story. I hope you'll like it after!

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Awakening, and the rest of the story

    Wow! I'm very impressed. I read as much as I could, but I started skimming after a while. NOT TO SAY it's boring or anything! Promise! :D But I am ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Princess and the Mouse

    I did like it, but there were some things that really bothered me. For example, you use her name WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to much! Consider adding 'she and 'her'. People won't find ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Don't Forget

    It's really good and I agree- I'd love to hear it actually sung. I like the meaning behind it and what you're trying to say. Maybe you could have added ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Teenage love

    I kind of got lost.........some of the lines didn't make much sense, while others were written beautifully. Also, what is freestyle? I guess that it's some sort of rap, but ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 1

    I liked it. Sorry, but I have to agree with everyone else. It does remind me of Twilight, but why is that so important. Unless it's the exact same thing, ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Quest Part 2

    Ok! I edited and got rid of the typing errors!

    Oct 6, 2008


I tell the neophyte: Write a million words–the absolute best you can write, then throw it all away and bravely turn your back on what you have written. At that point, you’re ready to begin.
— David Eddings