User avatar

VampireBloodrace

  • Art & Photography Re: Bucking Beauty

    *stares at the picture* *doesn't know she's drooling* a...m...a...z...i...n...g! That is really incredible! I'm amazed at how uniquely drawn it is! I'm really jealous... one of the hooves doesn't look

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Bucking Beauty

    *stares at the picture* *doesn't know she's drooling* a...m...a...z...i...n...g! That is really incredible! I'm amazed at how uniquely drawn it is! I'm really jealous... one of the hooves doesn't look

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Wolf In A Burning Cave

    This is something I drew in 7th grade. Colored in by Larara *His expression is like it is because, when I drew him, I didn't want him to be afraid ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Vampires and Shaddox's Past

    "So wait," I said confused. "Vampires are just an improved version of a human?!" Aton smiled widely. "Correct, my dear." "How can that be?!" I growled, my body beginning to ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Daylee's Dating Licensing

    “Fail,” I muttered, stepping out of the piece of junk Michael called a car. “Fail?!” he said, as if not expecting it. He scrambled out of his car, his half ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Quest Part 4

    I'm sorry if this sounds confusing and if it does - tell me! I'll do my best to fix it! Please bear with me! I've been kinda absent minded lately ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Innocently Guilty

    Sorry there isnt' much to critique, but it seems as though everyone has pointed everything out! I really like the idea of the Salem Witch Trials. It's rather ironic since ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Quest Part 4

    I jumped to my feet, took a few steps back, and got ready to defend or attack. "What do you want?" "Geez, you don't have to be so violent," she ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hellfire Part 4

    bad! I meant Carrison

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Enough for the Two of Us.

    A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I've never seen anyone who could write a fanfiction so well! And also the emotion and atmosphere was just amazing! Great way of portraying what happens after the war ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Harry Potter - There is never and end

    It's a good beginning and you are getting that atmosphere started. I agree with the others - it's too CHEESY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: I Know

    I loved the details! And I actually read the whole thing! Usually, when there are a bunch of details, I skip the paragraph or stop reading the story. Very intriguing ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hellfire Part 4

    When she got there, she found that Kitsune was there, too, but she was crying. I'd say you should get rid of the comma after 'there'. I don't know if ...

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hellfire Part 3

    She fell into a heap on the ground, only to be picked up again by her neck again. Lol, too many agains!!!!!! Your readers will drown with this many!!! "You ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hellfire Part 2

    "Kularoka was a murder, and a damn good one at that. Lol, I think you meant to put 'murderer'. Not 'murder' I think it's good!!!! Of course, like you, I ...

    Oct 27, 2008


I know where the wall goes.
— Creed, the Office