User avatar

VampireBloodrace

  • Art & Photography Re: Dakota Wolf

    This is another thing I drew in 7th grade.Once again colored in by Rayne Child!

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Cerberus

    Well, I don't know if you changed it or something, but I don't see it! When it becomes visible, i'd love to critique it! :D

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Quest Part 4

    Aloe, thank you for the great critique. I'll see what I'm willing to change and I'll edit it soon! If you're interested, I'd be quite ecstatic if you could review ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Earring Eevee

    Thank you! I agree, the nose doesn't seem right and the right paw is awkward...but I don't understand what is wrong about the tail...? By the way, can anyone tell ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Team Rocket Pk

    This is my "Team Rocket Pk" free hand sketch. This I 'copied' from an image I found on photobucket. If anyone knows how to put two attachments on a thread, ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Earring Eevee

    Well, the original Eevee didn't have two tails. She also didn't have the earring and bracelets.

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Poem

    Well, that was....interesting. I like how you portrayed Gaara's point of view. By the way, you spelled guilt wrong. I suggest revising for some awkward capitalizing.

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Earring Eevee

    So, this is my sketch of "Earring Eevee." I was inspired by an image I found and I recreated it, free hand. I added my own originality to it as ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Dragon

    From what I can make out, it's really good! I suggest better quality, though. It's kind of hard to see everything...also, maybe a little more detail would be good.

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures 3

    You really have a knack for photography! I try to take good pictures, but I end up failing miserably. I really like the one with the black cat blurred in ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Teaser

    Oh! That was supposed to be hair?! Lol. I'm sorry but I thought that it was some kind os hood or something. Anyway, it's good for a few hours work, ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Teaser

    Oh! That was supposed to be hair?! Lol. I'm sorry but I thought that it was some kind os hood or something. Anyway, it's good for a few hours work, ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Teaser

    Oh! That was supposed to be hair?! Lol. I'm sorry but I thought that it was some kind os hood or something. Anyway, it's good for a few hours work, ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Unicorn

    I love the shading (something I could never do), it looks realistic! The horn is it's best feature, I think. The only thing that bothers me, though, is it's muzzle. ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Sea Monster

    Wow! I really like it! Great effects on the body and sea and the scales must have taken forever! I sometimes draw dragons, and the scales take hours to do! ...

    Dec 17, 2008


All truly wise thoughts have been thought already thousands of times; but to make them truly ours, we must think them over again honestly, till they take root in our personal experience.
— Johann Wolfgang von Goethe