User avatar

VampireBloodrace

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Daylee's Dating Licensing

    It is edited!!!

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Quest Part 4

    EDITED

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Kiss of an Enemy

    Wow! This was really a very interesting piece! The him liking her was was a little confusing, though......WHY does he suddenly turn out to be in love with her? It ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Graphics

    THAT IS SOOO COOL!!!!!!! I'm SUPER jealous! I really like the Brisingr one! I agree with the nice colors you've chosen - for all of them! You've got a great ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Wolf In A Burning Cave

    Ok, ok! Lol! I UNDERSTAND, critiquers!!!!!!! His expression need changing - believe me, I would if I could! I drew this wolf before I ever found out about Naruto, so ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Wolf In A Burning Cave

    Well, yes, my drawings have the anime style to them. In this drawing, I was the only the one who drew it. The coloring was done by RayneChild. So you'll ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Earring Eevee

    I know. I was inspired by an Eevee pic and I drew it, adding my own originality to it. I added a tail, earring, and bracelets

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: And They All Fall Down EDITED

    Wow! I really love it! It's so interesting! I love how you put in a good amount of great detail - just enough to have good descriptions and not to ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Team Rocket Pk

    That's pretty much the point :D

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Glowing Clovers

    Well, I get mine on by scanning them onto Photoshop. I edit them there, save them, and walla'!

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Glowing Clovers

    Is it some kind of weed? Or am I totally and completely mistaken? (I probably am, lol)

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: School Project

    Oooooooh! I like it! Sure, it's all black and white but I like how the single leaf sits on top of all the others. I could never take a picture ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Glowing Clovers

    I love the color! How did you get it like that? Camera setting?

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Earring Eevee

    If you really like Pikachu, you should see my other sketch. It's called Team Rocket Pk

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Earring Eevee

    AAAAH! :smt089 I'm soo confused! People keep telling me something is wrong with the tails but I can't figure out what it is!!!

    Dec 19, 2008


Quotegenworthy is a adjective which should be used on YWS way more.
— NovemberCrow