User avatar

VampireBloodrace

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Shattered Love

    This one is my favorite (no wonder I put it before the other two). I was inspired by an anime pic and I hope you like it! “You can’t go!” ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Another of my art influenced by flowers

    Oooooh! That's cool! Hmmm...lets see 1) I agree with springrain, you have quite a talent! Lol 2) The stem and the leaves sprouting from the stem look a little weird ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Paris in Spring...

    Wow! Thats some amazing looking architecture! I'm not much of a photography critiquer, but I'm impressed at how well you capture each monument/building. Very, very pretty! :D

    Mar 4, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Iron Gate

    I reached the second to last step, my heart throbbing with desperate desire. Freedom, my freedom, was beyond this black iron gate – I wasn’t going to give up. The ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Simple Wolf Picture

    Awww, that's cute. It's nose is a little to long though - that bugs me :) It's well done for a quick drawing on the computer

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Evil dragon of DOOOOOOOM!!!!

    Lol, that's rather funny. I like how you drew the dragon. It really looks evil and aggressive. The princess looks.....kinda......weird. She doesn't give the impression of "AAAAAAH! DON'T EAT ME!" ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Rayne and Tyranny Pups

    Lol, call me crazy, but I like how Rayne came out better! I like the smudging on the tail and her expression. Tyranny's eyes look kinda weird...and is she laughing? ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Hellfire - Rayne & Tyranny

    Well, as usual, I think your drawings are really good! I like how you drew the Hellfire behind them (even though they aren't in your Hellite story). Rayne's left paw ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: A Bird.

    Ooooh! :) I LOVE the colors! Very bright and bold! It reinds me of a Chinese/Japanese style. I like ti very much!

    Feb 11, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: June's Request for a drawing =P

    He's so funny! But, in a good way :D

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Victorian Pigeon

    Well, it would probably look better if it was smaller. It would also help with the overall feel of the image. Anyway, I love the bird! It's very pretty. Hard ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Photographs 2

    1. I love how you got that angle of the branch! Or is it a tree? Lol 2. I like how you portrayed the bird as your focal point. The ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Quest

    Yeah, this isn't the only of my works which that has happened to. It seems to be rather popular here :)

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Quest

    Thanks, Swottielottie, your critique definitely helped. I'll see what I can do about the dialogue....because they are supposed to be somewhat the same, but if it gets so confusing that ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Quest Part 4

    Re edited

    Dec 30, 2008


There was nothing he enjoyed more than a good book. He'd wander into the study, take down some leather-bound volume, and eat it.
— Terence Brady (dog owner)