-
Re: Scary Story Part 1
“Did ya hear?” Faylen asked me as we left the café. “About Jeni’s boy? Yes. It’s absolutely awful he was kidnapped.” I glanced towards the forest on the left side ...
Mar 22, 2009 -
Re: Why?
She held her dull yellow umbrella over the kitten, sheltering it from the freezing rain. She was willing to risk getting herself sick to help that gray and white striped ...
Mar 22, 2009 -
Re: Surely I'm dreaming...?
I was sleeping peacefully in my room two stories above ground when I was awoken by a strange, but nonetheless familiar, sound. It was the clicking of a dolphin. I’d ...
Mar 22, 2009 -
Re: Cute Bunny Pic!
Its adorable! It reminds me more of a puppy, though. I especially like the freckles and wings! Great job! I could never do something like that
Mar 22, 2009 -
Re: The Lovers
Wow! That's really cool. I like his pose in the first pic. The middle photos are blurry, like you said, which really bothers me, lol :D. The last one is ...
Mar 22, 2009 -
Re: Norbert The Dragon
Cool! Very awesome! I like how you drew its body, all curvy like that. And the face is really cool too. The spikes on its back vary a lot though. ...
Mar 22, 2009 -
Re: Light
Well, its a little big. At first I thought it was some sort of cave! Lol. But when I saw the flame, I understood it was a candle. Very cool!
Mar 20, 2009 -
Re: Cats [[Grey Set 1]]
.........wow......thats a LOT of pictures....... This'll take a while. (1) VERY CUTE! Its soo adorable how it stick its tounge out. How were you able to capture that? It's rather ...
Mar 20, 2009 -
Re: Horse
Wow! Very well drawn! I've tried drawing horses before too, and none of them look nearly as good as this. You might want to put more emphasis on the muscles ...
Mar 20, 2009 -
Re: a 'male or female' anime drawing
Yea, Id say its a boy. His face is kind of....deformed. Sorry, lol. I do like your drawing though!
Mar 20, 2009 -
Re: Dragon Bird
This is a Dragon/Bird thing I drew. I started a rough draft of it in class, when I was bored and doodling all over my paper. :D Never thought it ...
Mar 20, 2009 -
Re: Birdie Creature
I was doodling in Spanish and I came up with this :D Description: A seemingly innocent fuzzy bird, it can become a killer at the slightest frustration, anger, or fear. ...
Mar 13, 2009 -
Re: Ma evil wizard!
Lol, like everyone has said, GREAT DETAILS! The shading is very well done as well. Lol. The cloak is my favorite part :)
Mar 13, 2009 -
Re: Spring is in the Air
(1) Absolutely beautiful. The color of the flower is gorgeous and I love the angle at which you captured it! But, the background is kind of blank...I know this isn't ...
Mar 13, 2009 -
Re: 42 (edited)
Oh, wow! I absolutely LOVED reading this! Its so realistic. :D :D There are a few things though. (Lol, no story is perfect unfortunately :? ) "Erm..." I mumbled, unable ...
Mar 4, 2009
