User avatar

VampireBloodrace

  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Quest Part 3

    Ok, so I need a little help. I'll be honest and say that I really am not satisfied with the name of my story. If anyone would like to help ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Hellfire

    As usual, good job! ^_^ Great details and I really like where this is heading! (Partially because I already know where this is leading, lol) Anyway, there isn't much to ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: She Said [oneshot]

    The wind sung the door shut, and in the brief moment the thunder didn’t crash, she was able to stand and lock the door securely. I think you meant to ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Quest

    Ok, so I got rid of some mistakes and put all the commas inside the dialogue! I hope it's better no! :D

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Werewolf's Bite

    WOW!!!!!! I HAVE TO AGREE WITH EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS! IT'S REALLY SOMETHING! I LOVE THE USE OF WORD CHOICE AND ALSO THE GREAT DETAILS. There were a few mistakes, ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Who Will It Be? Part 2

    Lol :lol: I've heard that before. My friends think the same thing! Idk how to explain it, but it works for me like that. I admit it myself, it is ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Who Will It Be? Part 2

    "Oroshii? Come on, wake up. You slept in again!" I groaned and turned my body to the side, feeling the mattress under my bony body adjust to my new position. ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Who Will It Be?

    - 7 years old - It was Sunday afternoon, and I was helping Sasuke with his Sharingan. This wasn't the first time he'd asked me to tag along on his ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: wings and fangs

    “mama, papa, Ryoko?” she called, looking around the house. Capitalize mama “Where is everyone?” she closed the door behind her and leaped of the 3 steps from the small stairs ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Quest Part 2

    Once we reached the park, everyone stayed silent. Demeter and I continuously looked at each other anxiously, waiting for the other to ask Oroshii the question that would help us ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tainted Blood Ch.2 Part 1

    She finally spoke, "I was going to tell you about it on your eighteen birthday, so you could decide what you wanted. Eighteenth I like where this is leading up ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tainted Blood Ch.1 part 3

    I poked at my pizza, Alexis noticed. "Hey are you going to eat that pizza, if you don't I do. Pizza is my favorite food," she rubbed her stomach as ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tainted Blood Ch.1 Part 2

    I picked up a brush, and ran it through my shoulder length hair wincing every time I hit a knot. Comma between 'hair' and 'wincing' Grabbing my car keys and ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The America Project

    That was very interesting. Good details and I think you did fine with the other characters. I also agree with everyone else, good twist in the ending!

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Demon Hunter- The Beginning

    She stared at as if she was lost in thought I think you forgot the 'it', lol. Otherwise, it looks really good. The ending was kinda............idk, but it wasn't the ...

    Oct 4, 2008


we went from advice to meth real quick
— ShadowVyper