Random avatar

VampireBadger

  • Archive Re: As Darkness Draws Near...

    right well, i've seen a couple of story books and would really like to begin one of my own. this one's about the things that go bump in the night! ...

    Sep 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampires

    *oops sorry...* :oops:

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampires

    I saw the other vampire confront the werewolf. Both Kalen and I couldn't help but breathe a sigh of great relief. "I swear i'll get that damn werewolf!" he vowed. ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampires

    The kiss surprised me... but that's what I love about Kalen. He would just do something like this, so unexpected, yet so pleasant... I don't think he realised how much ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampires

    The tension in the air was building to such a hieght, I started to feel just about as uneasy as Kalen. In a sudden desperate desire to feel relaxed, I ...

    Aug 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampires

    "Are you Blood-Hungry?" I asked him. "If it's blood you're looking for, then they sell drinks at the bar. Though the more blood you want, the more expencive it is..." ...

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampires

    The bar was crowded, noisy and smelled distinctly of werewolves. Why my Sire, Kalen wanted me to come here, I'll never know. I let my keen eyes search the place, ...

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampires

    Where was he...? I swear he had told me he would be here...! I looked around the deserted hospital carpark, looking for his dark siluette. (sp?). He hadn't been attacked ...

    Aug 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampires

    Kitty Age~22, looks 18-19 Race~Vampire Gender~Female Appearance~ long, thick blonde hair and a pleasent, kind natured face and sea grey-blue eyes. tall and slender with a sutle Italian accent. I ...

    Aug 15, 2007


An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that life's going to launch you into something great, so just focus and keep aiming.
— Unknown