User avatar

Vamp_Dollie

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I'm Samantha

    I'll raise my glass to that, vampires really shouldn't sparkle.

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I'm Samantha

    Wow thanks guys for being so nice, I feel very welcome. Yes anyone can call me Sam. I'm glad there are so many fellow vampire lovers out there.

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I'm Samantha

    Oh and music? I can go on for days about that. Honestly don't get me started.

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I'm Samantha

    Yeah I'm a bit of a vampire fan, Dracula has been my morning commute buddy for a while though. but my username comes from my band's name "The Vamp Dollies". ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I'm Samantha

    Hey, I'm samantha and I'm new... Any advice on the inner workings of the site?

    Jan 30, 2009


The greatest part of a writer’s time is spent in reading, in order to write; a man will turn over half a library to make one book.
— Samuel Johnson