User avatar

Vamp_Dollie

  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Shame

    Wow I just realized how terrible this is, Sorry for posting it.

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Shame

    My Shame I'm innocent while asleep fears can't ever stir me until I awake then my demons come to claim thier stake Personal vices call out to me embrace me, ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: It's untitled and just a start to a short story.

    Um, excuse me but it's not through the topic of an emo. It's actually through the perspective of someone who has histrionic personality disorder (the attention seeking disorder). I appreciate ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I'm Samantha

    I'll raise my glass to that, vampires really shouldn't sparkle.

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I'm Samantha

    Wow thanks guys for being so nice, I feel very welcome. Yes anyone can call me Sam. I'm glad there are so many fellow vampire lovers out there.

    Jan 31, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: It's untitled and just a start to a short story.

    This is just an introduction to a short story, i'm not sure where to take it... "So what made you stop?" Dr. Davidson was bored. He was used to this ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: It's called Silver Criticism.

    It was meant to be short, and acoustic. I wanted each line to be sung indvidually, a lot of great songs clock in under two minutes though.

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I'm Samantha

    Oh and music? I can go on for days about that. Honestly don't get me started.

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I'm Samantha

    Yeah I'm a bit of a vampire fan, Dracula has been my morning commute buddy for a while though. but my username comes from my band's name "The Vamp Dollies". ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: My Life's Wings

    First of all, I hate you. Just kidding but you have an incredible gift for song writing that fills me with envy, that was beautiful. Your use of words fills ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Falling to Pieces (Death Metal)

    This is a great heavy metal song because I can imagine it. It's raw and intense, I can imagine where every guitar and drum solo would fit in. I love ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: For The Dreaming

    I think it's very nice. I just don't see a lot of personality behind it, I don't see a lot of emotion. Anyone could have written this. Maybe you should ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Lifeline

    It seems heartfelt, I like that. I can tell it's about someone real or a real experience.

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: My Love For You!!

    I think you should expand it. It seems like you're trying and I hate reading things like that. The words should flow naturally as if thier coming straight from your ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Sin

    I like the morbidity. It's not overly done so it's good. I liked the bit of internal struggle in the verses, you should expand on it.

    Jan 30, 2009


You have light and peace inside you. If you let it out, you can change the world around you.
— Uncle Iroh, Avatar the Last Airbender