User avatar

VampX13

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Sirius Black is Gay (UPDATED!)

    I really like it. It's quite a witty title actually because you think it's going to be all Sirius/Remus or Sirius/James. And then it's just a completely different story. I ...

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Come What May...

    I liked it. It held a certain depth without straying from some relation to the reader. The words you used are common (and I mean "common" in a good way) ...

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Autumn

    Very strong imagery. My one complaint is about these two lines: "worry not, sand is more precious than stars." They sounded kind of choppy like that. Maybe if you added ...

    Oct 8, 2006


The shame of being a man - is there any better reason to write?
— Gilles Deleuze