User avatar

VampX13

  • Welcome Mat Re: Me.

    Oh God. Early school? I know how you feel, trust me. My school starts at 8:00 but it's a long ways from my house so I need to be ready ...

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bjorn: An Inside Look

    Indeed, you are one! :) I'm a walking oxymoron! Do have a favourite Nothern European civilization? I do know a bit about Nothern European's but not as much as I ...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bjorn: An Inside Look

    Greetings to you, Bjorn, Monsieur Walking-Oxymoron. (Yay!) I am Vamp, VampX13, and also a great history buff -- very much into Egyptians, Greeks and Minoans. (I'm all classic bebe.)

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Lola Elgee Sparenza :: Is Not My Real Name

    The pleasure is all mine, Sayani. Thank you for the warm welcome.

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Lola Elgee Sparenza :: Is Not My Real Name

    Thanks. And I do agree I sometimes end up mixing up plots and sometimes even characters when it comes to multi-story writing.

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Lola Elgee Sparenza :: Is Not My Real Name

    I'm actually in love with showtunes. If it's been on broadway and I can sing along I generally love it. I also listen to a lot of eighties stuff, rock, ...

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Greetings, Jessable! *Snags a chocolate muffin*. (Don't mind if I doo...) And yes, Jack, being gorgeous can come quite in handy.

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Lola Elgee Sparenza :: Is Not My Real Name

    My username is VampX13. I like long walks on the beach and BBQ ribs on Saturday nights. I also like my real name: Amanda McKnight. Lola Elgee Sparenza is my ...

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey-low to you all. My name is Amanda. You can call me Amanda or Vamp or VampX13 or whatever-you-want. But I can't promise that I'll reply to something random like ...

    Oct 8, 2006


the crickets are humongous
— snapshot