User avatar

VampX13

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: His Prey

    Oh. I find "you" or, I do believe it's called, second person narritive puts you more so in the story. Instead of reading about a character you are the character. ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Nope

    Have they done this before? Because you would think it would be a little more painful. (And why is Draco the girl, harumph?) I think this has a particularly nice ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Crayons

    I liked the poem. Thought it was kind of cute. I personally enjoy short poems like that and I love crayons. Only I do believe "lonliness" is spelt "loneliness" but ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: His Prey

    Before reading this I would like to note that in this story contains foul language and some mature content. So if you are not aloud to read that sort of ...

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Sirius Black is Gay (UPDATED!)

    I really like it. It's quite a witty title actually because you think it's going to be all Sirius/Remus or Sirius/James. And then it's just a completely different story. I ...

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Lola Elgee Sparenza :: Is Not My Real Name

    I'm actually in love with showtunes. If it's been on broadway and I can sing along I generally love it. I also listen to a lot of eighties stuff, rock, ...

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Greetings, Jessable! *Snags a chocolate muffin*. (Don't mind if I doo...) And yes, Jack, being gorgeous can come quite in handy.

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Lola Elgee Sparenza :: Is Not My Real Name

    My username is VampX13. I like long walks on the beach and BBQ ribs on Saturday nights. I also like my real name: Amanda McKnight. Lola Elgee Sparenza is my ...

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey-low to you all. My name is Amanda. You can call me Amanda or Vamp or VampX13 or whatever-you-want. But I can't promise that I'll reply to something random like ...

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Is It Real?

    Is It Real? Tied: To be bound. I can't escape emotions. They haunt me. They stalk me. They watch me. But it isn't as if they're living in my dreams. ...

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Come What May...

    I liked it. It held a certain depth without straying from some relation to the reader. The words you used are common (and I mean "common" in a good way) ...

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Autumn

    Very strong imagery. My one complaint is about these two lines: "worry not, sand is more precious than stars." They sounded kind of choppy like that. Maybe if you added ...

    Oct 8, 2006


We are dreamers, you and I.
— Leya