User avatar

VampX13

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Knock, K-nock?

    Before reading: Please, do not be too harsh in critiquing the stange words used and the odd plot. This is intended to be nonsensical to a point and it does ...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: My Last Sunrise

    Very nice. For some reason it makes me think of a sort of Modern French style. (Hmm... that is very curious...) Very nice.

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bjorn: An Inside Look

    Indeed, you are one! :) I'm a walking oxymoron! Do have a favourite Nothern European civilization? I do know a bit about Nothern European's but not as much as I ...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Forgotten Memories

    Thank you for the advice. I will actually be revising some othe mistakes here. Repitition, I now see, is a problem in this introduction. I'll try to lessen my use ...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bjorn: An Inside Look

    Greetings to you, Bjorn, Monsieur Walking-Oxymoron. (Yay!) I am Vamp, VampX13, and also a great history buff -- very much into Egyptians, Greeks and Minoans. (I'm all classic bebe.)

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Lola Elgee Sparenza :: Is Not My Real Name

    The pleasure is all mine, Sayani. Thank you for the warm welcome.

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Bar

    Well the plot seems like it's in an interesting one. It got my attention. However I think you could establish the setting a bit more. Take some time to describe ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Forgotten Memories

    Note to all readers! I'm looking for a better title to this story. If you have any suggestion let me know. If you would like to know anything about the ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: His Prey

    Yeah, I can see how that would be confusing. Thanks for that correction. Erp - this might take some crazy revising... *Runs off to revise, like a good little Amanda.*

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Is It Real?

    The last part of the poem was something I added as a thought-provoker. I added it a while after I'd finished this poem. Oh and get ready for my head ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Removed

    I like the idea. And I think your inspiration seems true but perhaps you should let it flow more. I'm not going to get technical because I'm just not good ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Crow and The Tree

    Note to all readers and critics! This poem is broken into the three parts. I rearranged the parts to place it in the way I wanted it to be read ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Untitled Lament

    That was very sweet and really did describe Oscar Wilde. And, even though it was primarily ryhming, the poem had a rythm. I love rythmic poetry. I don't think there's ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Is It Real?

    Thanks. Feel free to critic a bit too though. After all I would not want my head to swell up too much from compliments.

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Lola Elgee Sparenza :: Is Not My Real Name

    Thanks. And I do agree I sometimes end up mixing up plots and sometimes even characters when it comes to multi-story writing.

    Oct 9, 2006


These were autumn mornings, the time of year when kings of old went forth to conquest; and I, never stirring from my little corner in Calcutta, would let my mind wander over the whole world.
— Rabindranath Tagore, The Cabuliwallah