User avatar

VampX13

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Sirius Black is Gay (UPDATED!)

    Personally, I like it the way it is. It's sort of an awkward and sharp twist but just because that wasn't what I was expecting. I do think Sirius and ...

    Dec 5, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Crow and The Tree

    Ouch. I actually did work pretty hard on this. The only thing I was unable to fix, which bothers me, is the ryhming. Oww.

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Truth About Emily

    Thank-you also! I heart feedback! The main conflict has not been highlighted yet. These first few entries are meant to establish the daily going-ons in Emily's life. Her world will ...

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Truth About Emily

    Thank-you for the feedback. Now to clear up a few things: Emily is Canadian and is in the french emersion program at her school. She often times uses french when ...

    Oct 21, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Kill For You

    Thanks.

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Kill For You

    Kill For You There's nothing I wouldn't do, Anything -- I'd kill for you. I see you walking down the hall. Can you see me? You walk right past me: ...

    Oct 15, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Leaking Contradiction

    Thanks for the feedback. Yes, I didn't really want it go anywhere in particular. It was just a way of me showing how hypocritical I can be and humanity in ...

    Oct 14, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me.

    Oh God. Early school? I know how you feel, trust me. My school starts at 8:00 but it's a long ways from my house so I need to be ready ...

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Leaking Contradiction

    These were just some ideas that I want to unleash: things buzzing around in my head. It's not my best work, far from it, but I enjoyed writing it. ---------------------- ...

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Archive Re: Midnight Stroll

    CAST, SO FAR Amelia (17)- Looks like this. (played by VampX13) Eric (21)- Looks like this. (played by misspriss) If you are talking out of context, please, post in dark ...

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: saturday night

    I like it. Reminds me of a cast party and my sometimes dearly pathetic boyfriend. However there are a few things that need tidying. Sometime it's overly descriptive. I would ...

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Knock, K-nock?

    "We" is a character in the story but I can't introduce them as such because it ruins the whole surprise. (I can only hint at it's character with things like ...

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Truth About Emily

    Written about a fourteen-year-old Canadian girl for fourteen-year-old Canadian girls. This is the journal of a soon to be fourteen year old girl, with big dreams, huge dilemmas, a hi-larious ...

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Knock, K-nock?

    Myth: Thank-you, I am glad you liked it. You are correct about the ... "about". Therefore I shall smite it! Griffinkeeper: Actually I put the prologue there to introduce the ...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Forgotten Memories

    Whoops! You're right. *Scurries off to fix that.* (Indeed! Woot-woot, Anne Rice! :>)

    Oct 11, 2006


Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain