User avatar

VampX13

  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Fair-Trade?

    I really liked that actually and I'm quite eager to read the next installment. I have a question though: is this meant to be working towards a novel? Is this ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Little Town Of Wyton

    Very nice start. A few words of advice from myself would be to slow down with introducing the character, let the reader get to know them a bit more and ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Aemeli, The Daughter of Lepidus

    From the Author : This piece is part of a novella I wrote about the fictional Daughter of Lepidus, inspired by a Classical Civilization's course I took and HBO's Rome. ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Midnight Stroll

    "667 Mornington Avenue," she found herself blurting out. The house was relatively large and sometimes it intimidated people. It was just where she stayed when she was out of college ...

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }

    (Any ideas of how I should jump in?)

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Midnight Stroll

    Normally Amelia wouldn't just except a ride from a stranger. She didn't know if he was going to kidnap her, kill her... She knew nothing about this man especially. But ...

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Midnight Stroll

    "Oh. Thank-you!" she was relieved, it was one of her favourite books and she wouldn't be able to sit on a bus without it. She smiled, "It was a present ...

    Jan 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Good writers needed!

    (How should I come in?)

    Jan 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Good writers needed!

    (Oops, sorry. Got my RP's mixed up there. Do you mind if I revise my character? He belongs to another RP on a different site. Nevermind.)

    Jan 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }

    Name- Magnolia Gender- female Race- human/vampire hybrid Hair- Darker brown. Eyes- Hazel, in general. Purple at night. Personality- Sarcastic, powerful, somewhat mysterious, vain. Special info - You'l

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Good writers needed!

    Name ~ Airon Gender ~ Male Hair ~ Shoulder-length, honey, pulled back with a black ribbon. Eyes ~ Gray. Body type ~ Slender. Complexion ~ Cream.

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Midnight Stroll

    As Amelia got closer she realised it wasn't Jason. She muttered a few curses under her breath. Then turned to him, "Sorry. Sorry, I thought you were someone else. I ...

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Midnight Stroll

    Amelia, upon hearing her name, came out of her stupor to notice a man aproaching her. It was relatively dark and the street lamps were dim so she couldn't quite ...

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Draught of Magnolia

    Part One Jule walked out of the airport. Her eyes roamed the streets. She smiled and then inhaled deeply. No doubt she could already smell the thick perfume of flowers: ...

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Midnight Stroll

    "Midnight Stroll" is just supposed to be about just that a midnight stroll and all the people that happen to cross each others paths. The time period is modern day. ...

    Jan 5, 2007


I don't have much knowledge about marsupials.
— ForeverYoung