User avatar

VampX13

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: It Isn't All Princes and Happy Endings

    thanks!

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: It Isn't All Princes and Happy Endings

    He proposed that she return with him to stay the following week at his castle in the Kingdom of Wealth. She should contact her parents, she thought, but what would ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: It Isn't All Princes and Happy Endings

    From the author : This story is based off real life. I wrote it as an assignment for Writer's Craft. We're supposed to take a story from our life and ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: No Fear

    Thank you X4. I appreciate and comments and crit. Thanks.

    Feb 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: No Fear

    A final touch of eyeliner, the final smear of lipstick. The jacket feels rough against my skin, heavy. It’s made of wool, isn’t it? My stomach turns. Allergic, I must ...

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Aemeli, The Daughter of Lepidus

    From the Author: It feels like there is something missing from this intro. Anyone have any ideas? Introduction And I felt it in my heart, the beginning had come and ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Letters from the General

    This piece needs to be cleared up a bit. I might suggest on describing what is going on, where it is happening, etc. Also you might want to continue working ...

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Aemeli, The Daughter of Lepidus

    Thank you. So much! I really do need lots of grammer revision and I appreciate any you could give. I have rated it 'R' or 'M' or something of the ...

    Jan 18, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The gold coin

    Work more on your flow. Don't pay too much attention to detail. Specifying how long the lady stayed awake for seems awkward considering the way you write. Something more appropiate ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Whose footsteps?

    It has a really good rhythm to it. Something that would nice for spoken word or lyrics. And it certainly makes you think, doesn't it? It's short but to the ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Midnight Stroll

    (Sorry. Still want to continue?) "My... phone number?" she questioned in response, raising an eyebrow as she raised her eyes slightly from her lap.

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Destiny Calls

    Needs spacing and I would suggest using past tense. Make the dialogue clearer by adding some this-person-saids, etc. Interesting idea, though. Plus I love the way the Greek Gods/Godesses interact ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Research Re: Ma'am

    I rarely use these Ma'm or Sir and actually hate be referred to as either. (Sir, especially, hee-hee.) But I don't know if I'm just some rebel-of-a-teen b/c I don't ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Research Re: Masons

    If you want enemies for the Masons you could always use the whole misunderstood thing. Perhaps some people get the wrong ideas about them and through misconception of Masonry, become ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Homework Help Re: Help With Trigonometry

    Okay. I haven't done trig in a couple years but I quite enjoyed it so I remember some. It would be so much easier if I had a scientific calculator. ...

    Jan 9, 2008


I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good... then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor - such is my idea of happiness.
— Leo Tolstoy