User avatar

VampX13

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Clinging Onto Perfection

    Thank you everyone. I appreciate all critiques and opinions. :-) To clear up a few things, I had intended this to be a short piece. Although both characters in it ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: There's A Heroin Addict On Our Street

    As with everyone else, I can't even begin to critique this but can only stand in awe and gape at its wonderment. What did I like? Just about everything. The ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Clinging Onto Perfection

    Thanks to both of you for critiquing my work. I have read your suggestions and applied those that I also agreed with. I greatly appreciate all and any advice. Thanks! ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Infidelity

    Wow. I really liked this. I suggest you consider questioning some of your fragments, for flow-sake. Consider using a semi-colon or comma sometimes, instead of fragmenting; although, I do understand ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Clinging Onto Perfection

    Just a couple reviews would be appreciated. I'd like to improve the above piece.

    Oct 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pursuing Glen

    Will do. And, thanks! Glad you enjoyed it.

    Oct 11, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Clinging Onto Perfection

    She pulled him closer, feeling every inch of his body tight against hers. Clawing, pulling at his shirt, and seeking out skin like an animal. Her want was raw; she ...

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Remember the time?

    This is adorable and well thought out. I commend you. Although... I do believe it belongs in the poetry section. It seems very free-versy. Still good, though. But more good ...

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: He's not quite ready

    Hmm. It was a really well done for your first try and the scene you write out has a very natural movement, in means of visualising. But I'm going to ...

    Oct 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pursuing Glen

    [NOTE. Another random clipping from the same story. Not sure where I'm going to slip it in. Bee or Barbie is the pink haired girl Glen saw at the bus-stops. ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pursuing Glen

    [NOTE. This is a loverly character-based story that I'm working on, and will--hopefully--go somewhere... Where? I'm not too sure yet. But I sure like Glen and hope you do too. ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Snake's Eyes

    Thanks again, everyone! I really apprecaite the critiques and comments. Keep them coming. Also I have just edited to make the alterations and corrections suggested that I agreed with (... ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Snake's Eyes

    Thanks, guys. Really appreciate it. It is a oneshot. And was written for a writer's craft course I'm taking. I've never thought of turning it into a script but my ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Snake's Eyes

    At a palace in Alexandria, early that morning, a man dropped off a basket of figs. “For the Queen,” he commended, with a deep bow, before he left. * * ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: It Isn't All Princes and Happy Endings

    I guess if I were to draw answers from my real life experiance. Her parents tried to contact her later after she spent some time away in the Kingdom of ...

    Feb 12, 2008


Pain is filtered in a poem so that it becomes finally, in the end, pleasure.
— Mark Strand