User avatar

Valteria

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Angler (The Novel)

    The fastest way home on foot from the bodega on Union Ave. was to cut across the next street on your left, go two miles up Lincoln, and jaywalk to ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Never Mind This.

    .............deleted.

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Character Descriptions

    The perfect character in a novel is the character who is not at all perfect. What I mean is that you shouldn't strive to have perfect characters in your story. ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: desire?

    This wasn't an actual story. It seemed more like a note that someone would write to his/her ex than a piece that could get published. You have potential definitely. I ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Golden Locks

    Scary, yes, but overall, I thought this was poorly written. It was depressing yet altogether dumb at the same time. So you didn't give the readers enough background on David ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: If Roses Grew Where Petals Fall

    This is a lovely poem. I like the rhyme scheme. Your grandmother must have been an amazing woman because this poem is truly is both happy and sad simultaneously. Happy ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: How would you pronounce this name?

    The name is Milen. Would you pronounce it as (myl-en) or (mil-en) or neither? I am curious because this is the name of the main character of the novel I ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bleep!

    Well........... I am going to make the assumption that this piece is meant to be ambiguous. Right? Anyhow, it was quite an enjoyable read. Let me guess. He is not ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Other Re: The Last Night

    Good.............................but not great. What this is missing is less tell and more show. Right now, the older brother seems like a spoiled brat. I'm not understanding him. There's no good ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: What is the Best Book you have read...

    I am not fascinated by the shallow, cliche novels I often encounter in the Young Adult section of the bookstore. The whole boyfriend-themed, fashionista, drama queen, high school is a ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Cage

    OH. MY. GOODNESS. I love this! The beauty of poetry lies in its inherent nature, its ability to spark varying emotions and thoughts into different individuals. Guess what I got ...

    Jun 21, 2010


Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
— Mark Twain